A protection-first cybersecurity model is possible. By making server workloads self-protecting, we offer continuous protection, stopping known and unknown attacks—including zero-days.
A New Way to Secure Software on Server Workloads
The world runs on software yet, until now, there was never a way to achieve protection at the server workload while it is running.
With our patented, revolutionary technology, we protect from the inside at runtime, precisely mapping what the workload can do, and stopping malicious code before it can run.
Stay Protected & Stay Moving
Precisely detects attacks without false alerts that are difficult to identify with legacy security.
Automated runtime protection capabilities enforce full-coverage protection.
Unify security capabilities central to cloud runtime protection within one platform.
Rest assured that systems are protected even when known and unknown vulnerabilities exist.
Secure Your Application Workloads
and Keep Your World Running
Protect Application Workloads at Runtime
- Workloads, components, filesystems, processes, and memory
Adversary Dwell Time is Nonexistent
- Stop an attacker’s actions instantly
Stop Attacks Without Prior Knowledge
- Patched or unpatched, known or unknown, Virsec detects attacks that bypass endpoint solutions
Do No Harm and Allow Full Performance
- Map the server workload without harm to your applications and provide full protection
Automate and Simplify Security
- Achieve better protection at the application workload and achieve operational savings
– Gaurav Sood, Associate Director, Corporate Security, Cognizant
– David Reilly, Former Bank of America CIO, Global Banking and Markets
– Dr. Andrey Zarur, CEO, Greenlight Biosciences
Recognized Security Leaders
Take charge of your
On-demand demos and tutorials of the Virsec platform
Schedule a live demo with a security expert
Explore resources written by and for industry-leading security and experts