Virsec Automated Protection Platform
Automate Protection at Scale
Stop cyber attacks in mere milliseconds with Virsec.
Traditional security tools are failing, leaving security teams overburdened and scrambling to remediate false alerts from the constant scan-patch-scan cycle. Virsec has redefined streamlined technology stacks and provides a protection-first automated solution for server workloads that stops attacks in milliseconds—before the attacker can inflict any damage.
Shift left and defend against attacks earlier in the kill chainAn attack launched in 3 seconds takes an average of 6.75 days for traditional solutions to detect. This means bad actors have plenty of time to wreak havoc on your network. With Virsec, these same attacks are stopped in milliseconds so that the malware has no opportunity to execute.
Virsec’s Automation Platform provides a foundation for building and operating enterprise-wide automated security protection across roles, environments, and processes. With automation enabling the day-to-day management of tasks with minimal demand on security operations teams, team achieve higher operational efficiency.
Security teams face thousands of alerts daily. Streamline your technology stack with Virsec’s Automated Protection Platform.
- Stop the scan-patch-scan cycle resulting from never-ending vulnerabilities. Reduce false positives by 90%
- Improve your security posture by ensuring your server workloads are secure from the inside with continuous runtime protection
- Feel confident that your systems are protected, even if they are no longer supported and can’t be patched
Demonstrably improve your security posture in just days
Ansible® playbook deployment lets you implement Virsec in just a few days*. That means you can dramatically improve server workload protection — along with your security posture, team morale, and staff attrition — before your next reporting cycle.
*For implementation of Virsec’s solution. Total incident response functionality requires Ansible® Tower implementation, which may take separate install time.
Protect your server workloads inside and out
Benefits of Virsec’s Automated Protection solution.
- Virsec maps exactly what each workload is meant to do and blocks any deviation.
- Virsec automatically protects your server workloads from any type of threat—known or unknown—instantly.
- Virsec is automatically deployed to servers using Red Hat® Ansible® playbooks.
- Full-stack application protection—from legacy and on-prem to container and cloud-native.
- Red Hat® Ansible® Automation Platform integrates your IT teams and the tools they use to investigate and respond to threats across the enterprise.