A Complete Deterministic Security Approach for the Enterprise
The world runs on software, yet, until now, there was never a way to achieve 100% protection of that software while it is running, wherever it is running.
Why Do You Need Deterministic Protection?
Virsec is the only security company that ensures better protection against zero-days, evolving attacks and, known and unknown threats to workloads deployed in production.
Principles of Deterministic Protection
Secures Your Workloads
No Patching, No Problem
True Runtime Defense
Better Outcomes with
- Application protection that counters attacks that have reached the server as applications run and with complete visibility and contextual awareness.
- Maintains clear line of sight into the entire application stack to sustain the effectiveness of compensating controls and maintain compliance with NIST requirements on a continuum.
- Customers have experienced OPEX savings by as much as 70% and increased time to focus on business innovation versus the rigors of monitoring suspicious events, hunting, and alert fatigue.
- Precisely detects attacks without false alerts that are difficult to identify with legacy security, regardless of threat granularity, duration, or locality.
Protection Platform (DPP)
DPP is the only security product that ensures better protection against zero-days, evolving attacks and known and unknown threats to workloads deployed in production. No matter the type of application, environment, or attack method employed, DPP ensures full-stack software protection continuously while it is running, wherever it is running. It instantly reduces threat actor dwell-time from minutes to milliseconds, with true runtime observability and precise protection that ensures application integrity and reliability. Unlike other solutions, DPP precisely determines what your software is supposed to do and stops it from doing what it is not.
The app-aware focus delivers deterministic protection that stops threats earlier and prevents the rise of the most dangerous events. With DPP, organizations quickly achieve 100% protection before an attack can cause any damage, erasing risk from the applications and workloads most vital to the business.
Organizations are tired of the guesswork
that comes with probabilistic solutions.
We’ve shifted that focus so there’s no guessing, only true understanding, of what software is supposed to be doing.
Deterministic Protection Platform
– David Lee, Director of Infrastructure & IT, Lumicell