Partner Marketing Manager
Location: North America, Remote
Type: Full Time
Who We Are
Virsec is the leading provider of application-aware workload protection. We’re building the future of cyber security, and we’re looking for talented, problem solvers to join our team. By leveraging the innovative and highly acclaimed approach behind our breakthrough and patented technology, Virsec is building products that will fundamentally change the way businesses and organizations protect high-value data. We’re bringing a novel product to market and are revolutionizing the cyber threat landscape as we do it. Our mission is to make cyber attacks irrelevant.
Who We Need
Virsec is rapidly growing and is seeking to fill a critical position for a Partner Marketing Manager to support channel and strategic partner marketing activities globally. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Head of Global Growth Marketing, and will focus on planning, delivery, and reporting of joint partner marketing campaigns to support channel and strategic partner organizations.
What You'll Do
• Represent Virsec as the marketing lead across key partner organizations to help develop channel-specific marketing strategies globally.
• Identify and drive partner-specific marketing opportunities, understanding regional intricacies, and competitive landscapes.
• Collaborate closely with channel sales, regional marketing leads, and strategic partner leadership teams to ensure successful execution of plans.
• Create and own a partner communications strategy and calendar.
• Ensure that messaging and enablement content are aligned across the partner ecosystem to maximize impact.
• Plan and execute digital, channel- and strategic-partner-specific campaigns.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of channel marketing activities and programs.
• Manage and update the Virsec partner portal with content, campaign kits, and training content for partners.
• Oversee Marketing Development Funds (MDF) requests from approval through completion and ROI evaluation.
• Lead partners as the marketing SME by providing sound marketing advice and guidance on how to carry out the appropriate campaign and programs to generate revenue.
Skills You'll Need to Have
• 5+ years’ work experience as a Channel Marketing Manager or a similar position in marketing.
• Experience with partner portal administration with tools like Impartner, Allbound, Channeltivity, etc.
• Powerful analytical skills, and passion for creating structure, automation, and efficiency.
• Strong communications and presentation skills, organizing effective meetings with key stakeholders.
• Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to influence and lead without direct authority.
• Ability to identify trends in partner needs to easily replicate campaigns, content, and training at scale.
• Demonstrated ability and experience building and maintaining strong partner relationships.
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com and HubSpot.
What We Offer
• An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
• A great work environment that supports growth and development
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages, including 401(K)
• A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, and fosters learning and lots of other great stuff!
This Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Virsec to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.