Marketing & Sales Operations Manager
Location: North America, Remote
Type: Full Time
Who We Are
Virsec is the leading provider of application-aware workload protection. We’re building the future of cyber security, and we’re looking for talented, problem solvers to join our team. By leveraging the innovative and highly acclaimed approach behind our breakthrough and patented technology, Virsec is building products that will fundamentally change the way businesses and organizations protect high-value data. We’re bringing a novel product to market and are revolutionizing the cyber threat landscape as we do it. Our mission is to make cyber attacks irrelevant.
Who We Need
Virsec is rapidly growing and is seeking to fill a critical position for a Marketing & Sales Operations Manager to build a data-driven framework to guide the data integrity and analysis of our business that will help us more concretely execute on our go-to-market (GTM) strategies. This person reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and the role’s primary focus will be to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales and marketing teams.
What You'll Do
• Drive revenue effectiveness by establishing measurable processes to improve sales and marketing efficiency and data integrity with Salesforce as the single source of truth.
• Elevate GTM performance by producing actionable reporting and analysis delivered to marketing, sales, and senior leadership.
• Document sales and marketing processes and policies and drive adoption by partnering with sales enablement.
• Own data governance for Salesforce and the full sales and marketing tech stack, including user management, lead/account assignments and optimization, lead management, data quality and integrity.
• Develop consistent and transparent reporting using CRM and BI tools to present business insights to marketing and sales leaders on revenue performance, productivity, and process improvements.
• Manage the efficiency and operations of our CRM, PRM, quoting and compensation tools, as well as marketing automation platform.
Skills You'll Need to Have
•3-5 years of experience in a marketing and sales operations environment
•Experience and certification with Salesforce administration; also experience with marketing automation, quoting, compensation and business development tools.
•Strong communications and presentation skills, organizing effective meetings with key stakeholders.
•Powerful analytical skills, and passion for creating structure, automation, and efficiency.
•Ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints in a complex system and business integrated environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
•Ability to influence and lead without direct authority.
•Salesforce and HubSpot certifications are a plus.
What We Offer
• An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
• A great work environment that supports growth and development
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages, including 401(K)
• A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, and fosters learning and lots of other great stuff!
This Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Virsec to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.